Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Tonight is Coal's first puppy class, and I am excited!! Dylan and I were thinking about getting him a "training collar", which for those who don't know, gives off an electrical charge via remote control when the dog is not behaving. Well, the Petsmart people talked us out of trying that and said to do the puppy classes FIRST and if that does not work, then get the collar. So, tonight Coal has a make-up class than his second class, one right after the other. Since he is such a smarty, I think he will pick up quick. The problem will be his stubborness....but then again, he has his match when it comes to me.

Work is still.....interesting. I am totally out of the management "loop" and so I have no information on what is going on with out company, and I am okay with that. The "buzz" made it's way to the home processors and I have started getting the "What the hell?" e-mails. I am also discovering the plethora of people who are looking for jobs and going to interviews.....because they don't want to stay here anymore because I am going away. It involves more them having to do more of their own work than any type of loyalty to me, so don't misunderstand that last statement. I also have had several slaps in the face by people volunteering what they are making to me to see if they have a chance on the outside to make the same....and these are people who do a lot less work than I do and, for some, are people who I do PART OF THEIR JOB....and each one of them makes at least 10k more than I am currently making. Yep, reality at this work kinda hurts like that. Oh well, it is making my decision to move on that much easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home