Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday was....interesting.

I came in to work and the buzz stared about me putting in my notice.....we have a very quick gossip vine here at work. Finally my Boss came into work, and started out with being very quite around me and then within about an hour, had totally warmed up and was being VERY supportive of my choice to leave. I think she realized that my mind had been made up and that it was time to move on from being pissy to being the friend I knew she had in here. Unfortunately, the Pitboss does not feel the same way and stomped around the office yesterday, glaring and sulking. Oh well.

Toni started my "End of Days" off with us going to Gringos for lunch, since it will probably be a long time before we are able to do that again. Toni's boss has also decided that we are not going to be involved in the company Pot Luck to half-ass say good bye, so we are going to lunch on Wednesday....and that will be a hoot!!!

Weekend is shaping up to be a good one. I am getting my car serviced on Saturday, hopefully will remember to call about getting my windshield replaced AGAIN, and I need to go and get a couple of new work pants since I have managed to put on almost all of the weight I took off and so I would like some pants that hang nicer than the ones I currently have....even if I will only be wearing them for a short amount of time. I just need some new clothes! I also am taking my Mom to do her shopping, and weather permitting, I will be trying to rake up some of my yard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home