Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JEFFY!!!!

I woke up in a much better mood today....thanks for asking!

After work yesterday, which was a LONG day, Dylan and I ran up to the U of U to return my Dad's holter monitor and then we stopped for dinner, came home and were in bed by 6:30. It is pathetic, I know, but we both had slept horribly the night before and were absolutely exhausted and needed all the sleep we could get. And sleep I got and it was beautiful!

I woke up again today in not such a good mood, but I turned it around. Today is going to be a great day because I get to leave work early AND get a new hair color, which I am very excited about. Also, it will be start to my weekend and I am going to try very, very hard not to let anything ruin it. It will be a busy weekend, but there is nothing that I can't handle.

One of the exciting parts of this weekend is that I am getting up on Saturday and joining Weight Watchers again. I have my mind set on it, it is time to jump back on the "eating healthy lifestyle" that I so much loved and put some much needed order back into my life. I think the thing that I find most exciting about this is that I know it is time for me to take control of my life and my happiness again and so I am excited about EVERYTHING. I even am feeling much more positive about getting a new job so I have already cleaned out all the files in my desk in preparation. It feels good to be in such a good mental place again. And the other part that makes me excited is that I have some VERY positive people that are joining me in this quest for better lifestyles and more happiness. YEAH!!!

Much love out to Jeffy today....just because he is the Birthday Boy and a sexy, sassy man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home