Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Ahhh....blessed sleep came last night and I only woke up three times....each time managing to put my head back down and fall back to sleep. I am not sure why my mind and body finally allowed me the rest, but I am so grateful for it. Maybe it was because I came home, went to the gym, went over to my folks and my Dad and I went for a walk, headed home to work for two hours, took a wonderful bath in hot, hot water and baking soda, and then finally crashed.....or maybe it was just being generous and allowing me rest after being up for two weeks. The downside is, and this is not a complaint, is that I am tired this morning.

I had my phone interview yesterday and I felt it went really good. I won't hear anything until later this week and even if I don't get it, I know that the Goddess still has my best interest in mind and will bring something better along. However, the idea of doing less work for more money....at least doing something DIFFERENT than I have been doing, is intriguing. Especially since I am now having to bring work home and STILL can't seem to get caught up.

Toni's doctors appointment is today and they better give her something to help her walk as she can barely put weight down on her foot. She needs a brace, a big splint, a huge stick shoved up her ass....something to help her out because she is just absolutely miserable!!! Big hugs to her and I hope that this doctor will help her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home