Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

This is how a morning should always start...with my husband calling from home just to make sure that I got to work okay in a snowstorm. Not sure why that made me so happy and put a huge smile on my face, but it did. Maybe I am finally allowing somebody to take care of me for a change? Naaaaahhhhhh.

First news is that my son, Cole, has more than doubled in weight when we took him to the vet. Dr. Mike just kept smiling when we talked about how big he was going to get....looks like he is giong to be well over 100 lbs. Yeah, I am excited....can you read the happiness in this comment? Second news is that I had a massive headache all day yesterday from the snow storm....which made me completely forget that my parent's anniversary was yesterday....I am a bad daughter. Third news is that I spent some of my evening ironing my outfit for todays interview....which I never do. That must be an indicator for how excited I am about the possibility of a) making more money, b) being at a job where they value their employees monetarily, as well as verbally, and 3) the possibility of working for a company that wants its employees to advance both in, and outside of the work place. Call me crazy, but that sounds like good reasons to be excited for an interview!

Big love out to Shane who is sick with a sinus infection! And big love to Toni and her XXX-large calf.....she can barely walk on it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home