Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dear Diary Sunday...

I'm weird. I have a set order of things that I do every Sunday to get myself ready for the coming work week and when I have "completed" that list of things to do, I feel a huge weight has been lifted. I am so strange.

I found out on Friday, after driving all the way to the U of U for my Dad's cardiologist appointment, then all the way back to West Valley to take him home, then back up to the mouth of Parley's Canyon because my boss wanted me to come into work for a reason that NOBODY knows because it was a useless waste of time, that the company that I have had two interviews with is now checking my references....and I felt a huge relief come over me. I believe that is a true sign that I am ready and willing to move on from the employer I have been with for 6 years...even if it means I need to make some concessions in my life (like giving up my Fridays off or coming home later) to be happier and make more money. I feel it is time to either "put up or shut up" since I have been bitching and complaining for awhile about how unhappy I am with my current job. It will be nice for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home