Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood...good.

I woke up being more tired than when I went to sleep and I find that odd.

Last night I did two miles of fast walking on the track, came home and made me a small dinner because I was still full from lunch, caught up on my reading of magazines, colored my hair, took a bubble bath, went to bed. Not an exciting evening by any stretch of the imagination but it was nice doing all of that WHEN IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE! Yeah, I actually crawled into bed when it was just a bit dark...I love that. And I am looking forward to the fact that I might be doing some work outside this weekend so I plan on soaking up all and any UV rays that I can get....it helps me feel better.

Tonight I plan on the gym again and then I might just go to bed early if I am still this freakin' tired! I am not kidding, I am barely keeping my eyes open and am scrounging around in my desk trying to find some Vivarin. Something has got to help me!!!!

Weekend is looking good. I am taking Friday off so that I can do some MUCH NEEDED cleaning of the house. I plan on scrubbing everything, vacuuming everything, dusting everything....just getting it looking better than it has in awhile. Plus, I love the smell of a clean home. Then I am going to do a bunch of window shopping this weekend, hopefully get some reading done, do some yard work....just get back in touch with the part of me that likes cleanliness and order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home