Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood...good.

I am so tired I could fall down and take a nap anywhere! I couldn't sleep last night/this morning such I just came into work early...like at around 4:00 am early. NOW I am tired and want to sleep.

Work has been long and a hassle. We terminated an employee yesterday so the phones have been out of control. I am trying to do as much as I can to help out, but I am only one person trying to do my new job. Speaking of that, I am loving working with all of our clients and I am hoping that they are enjoying working with me as well. I am one of those people that will do whatever I can to make our company look good.....within reason. I think the extra attention I am giving these clients has been a long time coming and they are a little shocked.

Home life has been stressful as well. I still don't have a furnace, been working at home, not sleeping. You do the math on that.

We did manage to get our wedding rings....that was really exciting. I absolutely love the bands that we got for one another.

All for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home