Monday, April 04, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood...awesome!

The weekend was good. We met up with the Poors on Friday and enjoyed "Sin City" together. I was astounded by how much this movie was like reading a graphic novel and I loved every moment of it! Dylan and I also had a chance to ask Jeremy and Michelle to be in our lines, which they agreed too and I could not be more happy.

Saturday I woke up just feeling tired and decided that I was not going to push myself and so I did NOTHING. I am not kidding. The most energy I put out was putting a DVD in the player and watching it. Dylan and I then went to El Rancho Grande for dinner and were pleasantly surprised with how good the food was. After that, we just called it an early evening and went home and relaxed in front of the tv.

Sunday I woke up with an abundance of energy so I started a roast marinating and then took the folks out shopping. After that I came home and took Helga for a walk, cleaned up the yard, did all the laundry, worked on my computer, read, and then ate dinner. It was wonderful until about 5:30 when a massive migraine hit me from out of nowhere and very, very suddenly. I was in bed and asleep by 6:30 because of the drugs I took. It was not the best way to end a day but at least it finally went away.

This week is going to be good and bad. I am back on my workout/eating healthy routine as I need some new summer clothes AND a wedding dress and have a goal as to what size I want to be in both of them. I plan on hitting the gym every night this week and I will only be eating out at work one day a week ( yes Toni, that means with you and probaby at your Gringos *wink* ). I am really looking forward to the workouts. The bad part is that I have a viewing and funeral to go to on Tuesday of a cousin of my Daddy's. I did not know the gentleman very well, but it has hit my Daddy very hard so I am going to be driving my parents to it and hopefully, I can get my Dad out of his depression.

Here is wishing everyone an AWESOME Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home