Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood...good.

Well the furnace is in our home, installed, and STILL not working. He will be back out today with new parts because a couple are probably damaged from when they shipped it. Should not take long, but keep your fingers crossed. Good news to this is that when he installed it and initially turned it on, WE HAD HEAT!!!!

I also managed to take a couple of sleeping pills last night and slept the entire night, not getting up once. I think the exhaustion of this week finally set in. I had to do my time card yesterday and found out that from noon yesterday and whatever I work today is over my 40 hours already....that is just ridiculous on my part putting in that many hours.

The morning has not started out wonderfully. I have a huge red right eye but at least it is not painful. I managed to pet the cats and then stick my finger in my eye which caused my "eye problem". My drops are in it, Visine is not my friend right now, so I look like a pink eyed zombie!!!

We are going to see "Sin City" tonight and I am excited but only because I get to see some friends. I think the movie will be good, but I am not holding my breath. At least Jer-Bear will finally get to see a movie with me that is NOT a horror movie.

Oh and a HUGE congratulations out to Jer-Bear and Michelle....THEY ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home