Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday....

Mood.....tired, very very tired.....

It is official...I have insomnia again. I even took a sleeping pill AND a leg pill and I still tossed and turned all night. I got up this morning feeling more exhausted than when I went to bed AND freezing to the bone. I know that I sleeped some because at one point Dylan was suddenly in bed sound asleep. I am hoping that I got a couple of hours at least. But I am drinking my hot tea and have taken a Vivarin so I should be good within a couple of moments. As for the freezing, I just get that way when I am tired.

This weekend I have decided to leave up in the air. I was going to come into work on Saturday but have decided against it. I know that at some point during the weekend I will be wanting to clean and cook, but that is all I am going to plan for myself. I do know that Dylan is wanting to see "Sin City" on Friday and that he has asked that Saturday be for us....but honestly, I am really looking forward to a weekend without a lot of plans. Sometimes a girl just needs that kind of stuff.

Today, if all of the planets are aligned properly, I have been good and ate my veggies, the Monkey God of Mars is smiling favorably upon me, I will have a furnace. Keep your fingers, toes, legs, and eyes crossed that it is finally going to happen. It is just to the point that I want it over, done with, and then forgotten. I am pretty sure that Dylan feels the same way.

I hope everyone has a great day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home