Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....wonderful.

WE HAVE HEAT! Yes, you read it here first....the furnace is fixed. After three long weeks, we have a state of the art furnace and the house is back to feeling normal. All is well in the household once again.

Last night I did 45 minutes of hard cardio at the gym...non-stop speed walking on the track...and managed to give myself a major charlie horse from the lower portion of my back all the way down both legs. BUT WHO CARES!!! I worked out and I feel fine this morning. In fact, I feel really good this morning since I only got about an hour worth of sleep last night because I tossed and turned all night thinking about the crap-ass day I had at work on Monday.

Yesterday at work I actually had a co-worker jump down my throat because SHE fucked up. I am not sure what she thought would come of attacking me but she not only got told where to shit in the woods I told her, "Do not EVER jump your ass down my throat because my ass will automatically jump down YOUR throat and my ass is MUCH LARGER THAN YOURS AND IT WILL HURT A HELLUVA LOT MORE!" To which she burst into tears and left my desk. Yes, I know, it was not very professional, but attacking me is also not a good idea. I guess it is that feline part of me....you attack and corner me not only will I come out with claws and teeth but I won't stop until I see tears or blood, and sometimes not even then! Today should be much more fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home