Sunday, February 13, 2005

Dear Diary Sunday...

Mood....good.

Had a long week. I spent a lot of extra time at work and/or working from home. I am hoping that as this month progresses, I can start to relax.

Toni's surgery went wonderful, just as I expected. She was home by Friday, tired, sore, crampy, but home and that is the most important. She finally had one day to herself, yesterday, so I am hoping she did a lot of relaxing.

Friday was Barb's birthday so Dylan and I went to my folks and had cake and ice cream. It was a good evening, no bickering or backstabbing, and I believe had a wonderful time.....at least I hope she did.

Yesterday both Dylan and I worked some OT and then when we got home we went to Olive Garden and then to Furburbia and then to Petsmart. I now have a new Hamster, Remy, who is silver and white. He is just a baby and the most adorable little hamster ever. He won my heart a couple of weeks ago and I was worried he was gone. But when we went last night and the gal helping us lifted the little condo, there he was, sound asleep, until he saw me. He then came over to the cage window and stood up to say, "Hey I remember you!" and the rest is history. We bought him a new cage as well, one that is a little more protected from cats.

Today I am taking mom shopping and then I think I will be working from home the remainder of the day and evening. I am going to try and just relax and have a nice evening and get some energy back. Who knows how much energy I am going to need for the week.

Oh and HUGE thanks to the crew AGAIN who came over for dinner and to start the planning of the wedding....here is what we know so far: September 24th; casual event where everyone is EXPECTED to wear levi's; Fall colors consisting of plums, rust, greens, golds; Dylan will handle the music; Shane and Michelle are working on the invitations; Shane and Chet have graciously allowed us to have this entire event in their home; Toni is in charge of my food (or at least some of it) and I think I will put her in charge of bouncing out any unwanted guests as well; Shane says "NO CHINETTE"; and the rest is a blur right now. We are going to have official/unofficial bride and groomsmen and I have alredy chosen Toni as one of mine. It is going to be fun and I can actually say right now, with very little queasiness, that I am marginally getting excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home