Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....good.

What a long week already! Let me catch up....

Monday I had an eye appointment that I had to reschedule. I rushed home from work to find my dad totally stoned out of his mind, his lips blue, and his hands blue. Mom and I loaded him into the car and headed to the ER. Four hours later we find out that he no longer has bronchitis but now has A-typical pneumonia in both lungs and has been ingesting his cough syrup with codeine like it was liquid candy. Exaggerating you think? From 8:00 am until 1:00 pm when I got home he had taken 5 large capfuls of the stuff when he is only suppose to be taking 1 teaspoon every 6 hours! Needless to say when I found out I threw a royal hissy fit in the ER and let my Dad have it in the most extreme details!!! I got him home, ran my mom over to fill his new prescriptions, get some grocery shopping done, and then get them dinner...finally stumbling into the house late and very tired.

Tuesday was a boring day.....thank goodness. I can't honestly even remember what occurred, which is a good thing. Oh, wait...it is coming to me....A VERY LONG DAY AT WORK! I was there at 5:30 am and left at 4:00 pm after a horribly long meeting. I then came home and tried to process some claims at home...no luck.

Today I took the day off to take my dad to his follow up appointment to a new doctor and then my mom and I scrubbed all the carpets in her house and most of the carpets in mine. After I finished that I have been trying to process claims....not very well either. It has taken me 4 hours to get 15 completed....no lie. I have decided that I am probably not going to be a good cottage processor and will be giving it up. The good news is that it looks like the night person at Dylan's work DOES want to switch him shifts so he will probably be working graveyards soon which is a good increase in his pay. This will only be temporary, but the extra income will be nice.

Tomorrow is my last day at work this week, and I know it will be insanely busy. I plan on making sure I do not leave for the day with ANYTHING on my desk, as I want a wonderful weekend.

Oh and speaking of weekend....part of my three day weekend will be spent with a repairman coming out to look at the brand new fridge that Dylan's parents bought us. Yep, it's broken. The light works, it just does not get cold and the freezer doesn't freeze. Thankfully all we had in it was frozen lunches, so not a major loss in money. It just pisses me off when stuff happens like that!!!!

Needless to say, with everything that has been going on this week, I have not been good about going to the gym. I have gone a total of ONCE this week....not a lot to be proud of. Hopefully when things settle down next week, I will be getting back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home