Monday, January 24, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....awesome.

Yesterday was not as quiet and low key as I expected it to be. I ended up doing some laundry, making some Weight Watcher cookies, cleaning up my book case and pulling out books I have no desire to keep, and making dinner for Dylan and I. I did have a chance after dinner to relax and read my new book and then take a hot bath. Even thought it was a productive day it was still very relaxing.

Today I woke up with my headache still in place but I am dealing with it better. I am sure it is the way I am sleeping so until I figure out how to fix that, I am going to have a headache. I also woke up in a very positive mood and looking forward to a week full of chores. As odd as that sounds, when my week is planned out, I love it.

One thing I am doing is taking some time off to clean carpets with my Mom. I also have Friday off and Dylan and I are planning a weekend where we can relax and just have some fun. Beyond that, I am planning my normal activities of going to the gym, getting some more cleaning done around the house, and shopping. Oh, and my dad and I are starting to purchase seeds out of our Grower Catalogues so we can get the greenhouse up and going! I am already starting to feel Spring in the air and so planting excites me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home