Monday, January 17, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....good.

I am getting to be such a slack ass on this blog and not doing much to change that currently.

Weekend was good. I had a viewing on Friday and Dylan got us dinner. Saturday Dylan and I spent the day running around and then got a cheapo pizza from Wild Mushroom and sat at home and watched tv. Sunday I did shopping with my folks and then Dylan and I took them to dinner at the Red Lobster. All in all, not a very exciting weekend but a relaxing one.

Speaking of the folks, it is their 35 year anniversary tomorrow!!! I am the only one the kids that even acknowledges their anniversary so I try and do something special for them every year. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow, but I am going to be spending the evening at their home....I am sure part of it will involve dinner.

Wish I had more to say but I just don't want to type anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home