Sunday, January 23, 2005

Dear Diary Sunday...

Mood....just waking up, I'll let you know later....

Had a fun evening last night for Jeremy's birthday. We all went to Famous Dave's, which I don't like that place but it was fun hanging out with everybody other than that the massive headache that I had. After dinner we went to Jer and Michelle's and sat around and talked and played with their adorable puppy, Zoey. It was good to be with everyone, other than again, the massive headache AND the lack of desire to be social.

During the day yesterday I got up and went to my Weight Watcher's meeting. It has been one full year since I joined and I am still loving it. After the meeting, I stopped by my folks house and ended up taking my Daddy to the after hours emergency clinic that I LOVE. He has been sick since Christmas and I think he and my mom were just plain tired of it. After visiting with the doctor, running a whole series of tests, breathing treatments, AND x-rays, he has pneumonia AND bronchitis. Not too shocking, totally expected. The part that totally pisses me off is the fact that we go through this EVERY year and his quack of a doctor, no matter how loudly I complain, NEVER does the x-rays, never does the tests....NOTHING. So, three hours later and four prescriptions, I brought him home and headed home to help Dylan with the cleaning of the house, which he had basically finished before I had even started.

Today is going to be a relaxing day. I was going to clean carpets but my mom has decided it would probably be best if we don't put a lot of humidity into their home with my dad's bad lungs right now, which I tend to agree. So, I am going to take a day off this week and we will clean carpets then. Therefore, it leaves an open day for me and I am not sure what I am going to do with it all. Michelle and Jer are having some relatives over that DO building for a living so I told her to call me if they need extra hands, as I don't want to be in the way....you know the old saying of "too many cooks" and I think that is what it would be. I am hoping sometime today I am going to be able to log on to our server at work and start working.....but you have to wait for things to happen. Guess today I will work on my patience.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home