Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....positive.

It has been an up and down week. I have been troubled by some issues but I think that they have been dealt with and now the rest of the week, and hopefully the month, will be smooth. And let me just say how good it feels to feel good and healthy for a change!!!

Last night I spent over at my folks house again dealing with some financial worries that have come up for them. Then I went home to e-mail an old friend of mine who has recently contacted me. This woman is an AMAZING person and I am so glad we have rekindled an old friendship!! After that Dylan and I talked for awhile and then just relaxed and watched TV. I forgot how nice it is to be able to just SIT in front of a TV and relax. Oh, and Dylan's mom came over for a little while and we ended up talking about the wedding and our honeymoon....this is getting kind of strange but I haven't had a panic attack yet.

Tonight I plan on the gym (of course) and then I am going to get some cleaning done. Dylan and I are going to have to be good and stay home for a couple of weeks and save up some money. We are doing okay financially, but it is always nice to have a bit of a "cushion" in the account.

And did I mention I started my morning off great today....diet coke and fudge brownie....yummy!!!

I have found another issue that irritates the piss right out of me. I have a co-worker who is CONSTANTLY bitching about how over worked she is, how she doesn't have time to do anything, blah blah blah....but amazingly enough, every time I see her she is either with a friend at her desk gossiping or at somebody else's desk chatting. Maybe if people spent more time DOING THEIR WORK they would not feel so overwhelmed!!! And don't even get me started on how this person is always saying they should hire another person for her department....WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY???!! Okay, that's off my chest....I feel better....thanks.

Again....diet coke and fudge brownie, breakfast of champions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home