Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday, part deux.....

THINGS THAT ARE IRRITATING ME TODAY!

I know it has been awhile since I did this kind of list, but this shit is pissing me off today:

1. ALLOW another person to express their opinion. Believe it of fuckin' not, YOU might not know everything about everything. Maybe somebody else has some thought on a subject, maybe a little insight you don't have, and god forbid, they might even be right! Shut your fucking yap and let somebody else have their say even if you do not like what they are saying! You are not the only person on the planet who can be right about subjects!

2. Not every single situation on this planet will be solved BY GETTING AN ATTORNEY! People who automatically jump to the "I will get a lawyer!" or "I will sue!" attitude are pathetic. I actually overheard somebody today mentioning that if they ever fell in our parking lot, and did not even hurt themselves, JUST FELL, they would SUE!

3. If a situation does not effect you, does not effect your personal life, does not effect your job, do not stick your nose into it. I actually have somebody at work that THINKS a co-worker is having an affair and so that person is going to call the spouses!! There is no affair going on...nothing but a friendship....but this OUTSIDE PERSON WHO HAS NO FUCKING KNOWLEDGE AT ALL believes there is more to it. Get your FACTS before jumping into something!

Okay, I feel better now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home