Friday, January 21, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood....good.

Thank the Goddess it is FRIDAY! I went to bed with a headache and woke up with a headache but at least in between, I slept! It is nice to have the insomnia just make an appearance and leave this time...keeping my fingers crossed.

Last night I went to the gym and then came home and relaxed again. I had a cat that was not feeling very well and so I wanted to just spend time with him, keep him close to me and make sure he was going to be okay. He is doing wonderful this morning and that means the world to me.

Yesterday, and this entire week, has just been total insanity at my work. We are far busier than normal, I have taken on our biggest client and will now be processing claims for the client as well. I have been in and out of meetings all week, working in storage, opening mail, and doing a little bit of work for each manager and supervisor and department. Call it job security. One thing that I have noticed while being all over this company this week is how big of ears and big of mouths some of my co-workers have. I don't understand why some people think it is okay to listen in on a conversation you are having either on the phone or with another person and JUMP INTO THE CONVERSATION AND MAKE COMMENTS. Call me old fashioned, but I think it is rude to butt into a conversation that I am not having DIRECTLY with you....especially if I am on the phone!!! And then to eaves drop on what I am discussing and run around to other folks in the company and discuss it with them....well, that is below tacky. And people wonder why I keep my mouth shut when it comes to stuff that I know is going on here!

Weekend is shaping up to be good and quiet. I am going to the gym tonight and then not sure what is on par after that. Saturday is my cleaning day and then meeting up with the Poors for dinner for Jer's birthday. Sunday I am cleaning carpets all day long and then I am going to call the Poors and see if they are needing some extra hands at their house with the basement. Should be a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home