Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday....

HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS!!!

Mood....tired

The insomnia jag for this quarter has started. I was in bed and asleep by 9:00 last night and then awake at 11:30 and tossed and turned until 3:00 and then just gave up and started my day. I am exhausted and cranky and my head and body hurt. I HATE the first few days of having insomnia. After that, I am functional.

Stopped in to wish my folks a happy anniversary and for the first time in 35 years, my dad bought my mom a mushy lovey-dovey anniversary card! He even wrote some very sweet sentiments in it. I just love that as my dad gets older, he is even getting more mushy and romantic. I think it is driving my mom crazy but I think she secretly loves it.

The doctor appointment yesterday went good and my doctor is very impressed with my success at losing weight, somewhat setting a date to getting married, and buying a house all in one year. She did say that I need to start watching my stress level as all of that MIGHT sneak up on me this year but I told her I don't have time to let it. We did discuss a few treatment options for a condition that I currently have but I am going to see if I can fight it on my own FIRST and then move on to medication. I hate taking medication other than my birth control and stuff for my headaches. Oh well, the joys of getting old.

Looks like a busy weekend for me. My mom and I are going to be cleaning all of the carpets in her house AND my house all in one day. Plus I need to shampoo her furniture on top of that. This will be my Sunday. I believe Saturday will involve Dylan and I cleaning our house and then doing some grocery shopping. Friday I am planning NOTHING other than going to the gym. I just don't feel up to being overly social these days....probably has to do with the insomnia.

Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home