Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....humble and not so good.

My neighbor passed away yesterday....wonderful elderly man who was 88 and has just been a great guy. His wife has been a friend of our family since I was about 8 so I feel really sad that he passed, even though he is now out of pain and misery. I will be going to the viewing tomorrow night, and I am sure you know how much fun I find those since I don't handle death very well.

Dylan and I went to his mom's house last night for dinner and had a great time. She is always so much fun to hang out with...kind of like being with a person your own age, just more wise.

Bad mood again today...I just can't seem to shake it. I think some of it comes from the fact that I feel very unappreciated and disrespected. I make an effort to be courteous and respectful to those in my life that mean the most to me, in and out of work. However, often times those people that mean the most to you always seem to take you for granted, like a shrub in your yard or an appliance in your house. I guess I am just tired of trying to fight for the respect and have just thrown my hands in the air. To those in my life that don't give me the respect that I give to them, I just need to stop it. I don't need the respect to continue my life, to breath air....it just is appreciated. Sometimes you just need to look at reality for what it is, take a deep breath, and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home