Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood...not so good.

I woke up in just a terrible mood and I am not sure why. I have a headache but I can't attribute my pissiness to that. I think after the stress I have been having at work lately, and not even due to work related issues but just people that piss me off in general, I have given myself the start of a migraine.

Last night I got home to a leak in my gas fireplace pipe. I had just the tiniest bit of water coming down from the roof and thankfully, it is not effecting the ceiling of our home or the walls. When it is warmer I will just have to get up on the roof and put on a new seal and all will be well. I found it a blessing that with all the rain we have had the last few days that the leak was the size of a quarter. Plus, it gave me the opportunity to open up the pipe and it's pieces and clean it!!

After that event I went and did a bit of shopping and paid my dues at the gym for the next year. And then I just came home and relaxed. It was nice to be able to read and do some studying and relax with no interruptions.

Tonight Dylan and I are going over to his mom's for dinner, after I get home from the gym. I am hoping we are home at a reasonable hour so that I can get to bed early again....especially if I still have this headache.

The weekend is shaping up to be very quiet and low key and I am grateful for that. I am not planning anything other than taking my folks out to dinner on Sunday for their anniversary. I just want a weekend of relaxing, no running around, and I might not even get dressed on Saturday....just stay in my pj's all day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home