Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dear Diary Sunday...

Mood....wonderful!

I can't really catch up on this weekend as I did not do a helluva lot!

Friday I was off work and Dylan and I did some window shopping and grabbed some movies, we came home and relaxed and watched "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" which was not as funny as everyone had made it out to be. Then I went to bed.

Saturday was a totally lazy day. Dylan and I stayed in ALL DAY and did not a damn thing! All that I accomplished yesterday was making our favorite 7 layer salad and taking a shower....and I am not kidding. We watched "Alien vs Predator" and "When Will I Be Loved". Alien was a good show, the other was an independent film that was very irritating so we turned it off before I blew a gasket. Then we watched tv and went to bed.

Today I am taking my mom grocery shopping and then after that, all is up in the air. I think I might be moving my den around a bit but I believe that is the highlight. Oh, and I will cook some dinner for Dylan and I . Again, another wonderful lazy day.

This week I am getting back on track with the gym and my eating healthy. The only bad day I should have is when I take Tonster to lunch for doing my taxes, but that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home