Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....good again.

Have I mentioned lately how much of an adjustment it is to live with somebody, other than your family??? I have had to learn more patience with others, and mostly with myself. I have learned how to do more for myself and try to rely on others much less (which I did not think was possible since I am a very independent person anyways.) I have learned to cooperate with others more, which has been a bonus. And most importantly, I have learned to share a bad with another person AND all of our animals. Now you might snicker at that, but it is hard to share your bed with somebody else!! I don't do well with somebody's foot touching me, snoring, movement, or any type of noise coming from what was once an unoccupied space.

Some of the things that I miss now that I am living with Dylan....e-mails just to see how you are doing, telling you that they love you; phone calls every night just to sit and talk; the excitement of getting to see somebody once or twice a week because you don't see them the rest of the week; sharing really exciting news that the person didn't already know but they do know because they live with you; not having the person see you all the time with your hair not done and no make up; sexy e-mails or phone calls. I know that all seems trivial and petty, but it is little things that I miss. Now I am not saying I would give up everything that I have right now to go back to all of those little things, I am just wondering when, or if, those little things come back. I guess I just feel kind of stuck in a rut right now and not sure how to pull out of it. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and this one is not over with yet......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home