Monday, January 10, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....good.

Wow, I have been a slacker about my blog!!

Wednesday I stayed home from work with a migraine and did nothing but sit in the dark pretty much all day. I did manage to make a pathetic dinner for Dylan and finish the laundry, but that was it.

Thursday....have no idea.

Friday.....work went well and then the Netzlers and Dylan and I went to see Connie. All went well with her surgery and she looked wonderful.

Saturday Dylan and I spent the entire morning scrubbing the house down, then went to the store, then met the Poors to see "White Noise" and then we met up with the Netzler's to grab dinner and head back to our place to eat and watch "Napoleon Dynamite". "White Noise" was okay, not my favorite movie, but it does have Michael Keaton and that is always a bonus for me. "Napoleon Dynamite" was an awesome movie and anyone that grew up in the 80's should watch it.....brings back some scary memories. And honestly, weren't we all proficient with martial arts weapons back then???

Yesterday I made dinner, cleaned up the house a little more, managed to sneak in a nap, and just pretty much relaxed all day. It was a wonderful day spent doing this that I wanted to do and not having an agenda. I love Sunday's like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home