Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood....positive and upbeat.

Today is going to be a relatively short day for me at work. I was here by 5:30 this morning and have accomplished so much already. I am leaving at 11:30 to go to a doctor's appointment. I have been experiencing some very frightening eye problems so we are just going to go and see what the doctor says and what can be done. I hope all is well and things can be corrected.

Last night was a LONG night for me. I went to the gym and then Dylan and I decided to do some shopping. We went to Petsmart to get our cat and dog food shopping completed and I have completely fallen in love with a Calico angel there. Her name is Cuddles and she is just beautiful. Unfortunately she has fallen into a depression, and who wouldn't that lived in a cage for 24 hours a day, and she would not even raise her head for me to scratch her chin. We left there and I was just as depressed as she was. We then ran to Costco and then Wal-mart and by the time we got home, I was exhausted. I crawled into bed and read for awhile before I drifted off into a very turbulent sleep pattern. Fortunately for me, I am wide awake today but I think it might be adrenaline.

I am already looking forward to the festivities at Shane's house on Saturday. Saturday is going to be a somewhat long day for me because my niece is getting married in the morning so I will be at her wedding and reception that morning and afternoon. However, being with great friends that evening will raise my energy, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home