Saturday, November 27, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

Mood....wonderful.

Ah, what a busy week it was. I took Wednesday off of work and spent the day doing prep work at the folks house and cleaning our house. Then my Daddy and I decided to hang Christmas lights outside of my house and he bought Dylan and I an adorable Santa and Reindeer decoration for out front. Now the house is starting to get the Christmas feel. Thanksgiving went off ALMOST without any problems. The food was great, we had a great time at both families homes, and the atmosphere was full of fun. The only problem was my sister and her attitude. Oh well, it was a ruined day for her but I would not allow her attitude to ruin anyone else's!!

Friday Dylan and I were lazy most of the morning and then went out for a little "sight seeing" of all the crazy folks shopping. We did a little bit of Christmas decorating shopping ourselves and headed home to relax the remainder of the evening.

Today I am not sure what is on the agenda, as it is snowing and VERY freakin' cold. I am sure we will probably relax, maybe do a little bit more shopping, who knows. All I know is that it is wonderful that Thanksgiving is behind us and we can start working towards Christmas being behind us.

Honestly, I am going to try and be more festive in my attitude, but it will be difficult. I have had a few hurdles to over come this week, and I believe that I did after much struggle. Sometimes it is the hurdles that are the best teachers of all........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home