Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....Spectacular.

The doctor appointment went very, very well. I found out that I was misdiagnosed last year and have been walking around for a year figuring that I was eventually losing my eye sight. Well, I DO have elevated eye pressure but NO GLAUCOMA!!! I also discovered that I have ALMOST perfect eye sight, a little bit nearsighted, but not even dramatic enough for me to have glasses....which I have been wearing for a very long time! So the good news is that I don't have the glaucoma and I don't need to ever wear glasses. The bad news is that I am totally pissed off that I have been wearing glasses, spent major money on eye glasses, and have been worried about the diagnosis and it was ALL WRONG. I will be going in in January for some visual field tests for my eye pressure, but that is no big deal.

After the eye doctor, I did some running around with my folks and then Dylan and I went to dinner and to Petsmart. We have decided on adopting another cat, her name is currently Cuddles, but that is subject to change. She is a beautiful calico manx. She is going to need some love and attention, as she needs some weight, some better food, and a good grooming. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well with this new addition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home