Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday,

Sorry I have been such a slackass on keeping up on this, but the whole "house" thing has kept me busy. We have furniture, Dylan is mostly moved in, I still have yet to pack one thing. I will be spending every night for the remainder of this week moving stuff over and hopefully will be able to start spending my nights there as well.

All in all, it has been a totally positive experience, but not one that I want to do over.

A huge THANK YOU and a big wet smoochy kiss to Shane, Chet, Rob, and Toni for all of their time, their talents, their help, their brute strength, and just their friendship in total for this last weekend. I love you bunch very, very much and am so very thankful to have yo in my lives. Oh and Toni, no puking in my house....EVER!

Now we need to start planning the house warming party.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home