Thursday, July 01, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Today is the day...at 4:00 pm this afternoon Dylan and I will be HOMEOWNERS. I wish I could say that I am totally excited about all of this but the Mom has dampened it a bit. I am not going to write a novel, but let's just say that last night she tried everything in her power to pick a fight about anything and everything and it did not matter what I had to say. I actually ended up just relocating myself to my bedroom last night at 7:00 and did not come out until this morning. It is unfortunate, but I believe this is one of my Mom's greatest joys in life.....trying to ruin a happy moment for me. She does it right before my birthday and has made the same attempts with Halloween. Now you know why I hate my birthday....it is always the precursor to a fight.

Work has been fun today. Toni had to help me out when I went into a seizure, which I have not had one since I started Weight Watchers. I am sure it is the stress of the house. Thank God Toni has steady hands and could open up my Tab so I could get some pretend sugar into my body....oh and the whole packet of sugar she made me eat!!!

And congratulations again to Dee....I could not be more excited and more proud of you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home