Thursday, July 15, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Is it just me, or does everybody hate that feeling of when you climb out of bed in the morning and you just know that you are getting sick? I have a headache and my nose won't stop. I know the headache is due to the cloud cover outside, but the nose is a cold.....just a good old fashioned cold. At least I am getting it on the weekend so I can be miserable at home instead of at work. I will be doing everything in my power to stop it....like going to get a Cold Warrior at the Jamba Juice today.

I had a wonderful evening last night. I went home and cleaned like a crazy woman and then Dee came over and hung out for a couple of hours. I am so excited that she and her family are going to be doing the walk for the American Cancer Society but I am not so excited for her since it is all night at the Gallivan Center. However, it is a very worthy cause and bless her and her family for being involved.

Tonight I am doing my usual....going to the gym and then I am going to do some yardwork if I feel up to it. Dylan is home today and is completing his move. He has all of his clothes and a few more possessions to bring over and then he should be finished....thank goodness. We have already planned out our weekend to involve NO moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home