Monday, July 12, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

It is official....I am moved into the new home AND staying there at nights. The folks, my brother, and Dylan moved all of my stuff over on Saturday...most of the trips were my shoes. It was wonderful to be able to actually go to bed with Dylan and not have to have him run me home to go to bed. I know it sounds odd, but Saturday when we were driving around and getting groceries and stuff, it finally hit me what we are a COUPLE...and I did not freak out or hyperventilate. It was actually exciting and comforting at the same time.

Saturday after moving and stuff, Dylan and I headed over to Connie's for Lindi's surprise birthday party and to pick up our new addition....Al the Cat. He is absolutely beautiful and has become a part of the family VERY quickly. It was great to see Connie, Lindi, Sarah, and Connie's sister Denise....who was an inspiration for me to join Weight Watchers and has been such a great support. After negotiating the cat out of Connie's sofa, we went home and crashed.

Yesterday I did more grocery shopping with the folks, some cleaning and laundry, and then headed to my nieces for a double birthday party. It was fun seeing all of my family and I found out that my youngest niece, Mallory, is a protege of John Robert Powers modeling agency and has a SECOND call back for an audition for a new children's show....she is so excited that she is hard to be around. Hopefully her head will go down a little bit because she was getting a little too big for her britches and I almost had to slap her.

All in all, this house moving experience has been a total positive one. It has been so awesome to see the excitement in everyone elses faces and the attitudes have helped out so much. I have been so blessed by the people in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home