Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Today was a MUCH better day....sickness is all gone. I came to work with the same positive energy, the same need to complete any and all projects. I came, I saw, I conquered.

I left work and went and had a pedicure and a manicure. It felt good to be forced into relaxation, my muscles being manipulated, my toes beautified. It was heaven and bliss rolled into one.

Now I am home, relaxed and verging on tired. I have wrapped Mom's gifts, her cake is ordered, and all looks well for her 66th birthday tomorrow. I will be home early tomorrow to take her to dinner, wherever she wants.

To say that I am totally prepared and looking forward to my weekend would be true. My mind feels more clear and calmer than it has in a few weeks. I am awaiting patiently the time I can spend with Dylan, and this time will be ALL his, not torn between negative thoughts and negative energy. It feels good to have moved those forces from my life, to center myself, to realize life is TRULY what you make it.

And thank you to Dee, for the wonderful e-mail chats we have been having about topics we enjoy. You are my inspiration, my role model, one of my dearest friends and I love you more with each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home