Monday, May 31, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Happy Memorial Day!

It is only 9:15 am and I have already scrubbed out Nib's cage, I am on my third load of laundry, have the steaks marinating in a home made marinade (1/2 cup soy, 1 tsp lemon juice, a can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup brown sugar, fresh herbs, garlic pepper, 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic, tbsp of apple vinegar, a couple of drops of liquid smoke), and am about to head upstairs to get my room clean. I am not sure what my problem is lately but every single day of my time off I am waking up at 6:30 am and am full of energy, which goes away by 7:00 pm. I love the waking up part, but when my energy is gone right when it use to be starting...don't like that part.

Today I am barbecuing for the folks. I know we are going to have steak and shrimp, but after that not sure. I am going to the store so I will probably pick up some corn, some salad, and stuff to make WW fudge...I think.

Is it sick to say I am looking forward to my work week? I have this new found desire to really throw myself into my job and get as much accomplished as I can. I am really enjoying having all of my weekends open, mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home