Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Dear Diary Monday, part two....

I don't know how I did it, I am not exactly sure when it hit, but I managed to make myself extremely ill today. I have been so sick since noon that I managed to drive to the tanning salon, get my tan, and get home. I have done absolutely zilch since I got home, other than make me some chicken noodle soup and Sprite....and the only time I drink Sprite is when I am sick. I am starting to wonder if it is either 1) food poisoning from the cut up vegetables I took in today that had been in my fridge for a week or 2) too MANY vegetables at one time. I had about a 1 1/2 cups of carrot and 1 1/2 cups of celery. Whatever the cause, I am not enjoying it.

Work was pretty busy today, but I accomplished a great deal and plan on accomplishing as much tomorrow plus some. I really am enjoying the amount I am getting completed and the good attitude that I am keeping with it. Plus, the benefit of not having it on my mind all weekend has been a bonus.

This weekend is already shaping up as well. I am not sure what I am doing Friday, but Dylan and I are spending Saturday as a "just for us day" and then Sunday, I am going shopping with Mom to Costco and Petsmart....should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home