Thursday, May 27, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday, part two...

Now, keep in mind that it had been three weeks before I started back to the gym THIS WEEK. Went tonight and did 20 minutes on my elliptical, keeping it at 120 rotations, then I did 100 crunches with 7.5 lbs of weight and 15 with 20lbs (wanted to see if I could do that much) then I did 400 regular crunches, 3 sets of 10 on the chest fly machine, 3 sets of 10 on the chest crunch machine, and 3 sets of 10 on the leg crunch machine ( the same one that I blew my knee cap out on) and I feel GREAT! It was an intense work out, but very, very satisfying. I am now home, tired, but doing laundry and deciding if I am going to paint my nails or not. When did I become such a girl????'

Work was busy and I did not accomplish as much as I wanted to. I did accomplish quite a bit, just not in the areas that I wanted to focus. I am only at work for 4 hours tomorrow, but I think I can focus my energy on those other areas.

I don't think I can express enough, or often enough, how much I love Chet and Shane. They both kept me entertained at work today, and much of this week. Shane is going to be teaching me how to do a "home book" and I am very excited about that.

Oh, speaking of excited, you should have seen Toni today getting all bent because of the rain. I even heard her CHANTING to the clouds to make the rain quit falling. Gawd, I love that woman!

And I am feeling a pull on my energy, like somebody is needing some positive energy work. Whomever it is, know that my energy is there for you to use and help you in anyway possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home