Monday, May 24, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

The workout has begun! I left work today and hit the place where I am tanning, then headed for the gym. I was surprised that after 3 weeks of not being in a regime, that I was still in pretty good shape. I did 30 minutes of hard and fast walking on the treadmill, then did 300 crunches, then 5 minutes on the incumbent stair stepper and then 5 minutes on the arm machine....all in all I did 55 minutes for my first day back and it felt WONDERFUL! I then headed to get the grocery shopping completed and just had dinner, which my eyes were much bigger than my stomach because I ate about 1/8 of what was on my plate. Ah, the joys of a shrinking stomach.

Work was wonderful and I accomplished absolutely everything that I intended to do, plus picked up a couple of extra projects that I also finished. Tomorrow I am starting off my day with getting the mail completed, my faxes, and then a HUGE project I took on to do when I have the time...I plan on completing it tomorrow. I believe my goal of getting work off of my mind so that I can enjoy my weekend is actually going to work!

Tomorrow is my gym day and then last day of class with Tonster....if she is up to it. She has been busting her ass every single day at work and then after work. Poor chica looked absolutely tired today. Much energy to you Toni!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home