Thursday, May 27, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Okay, we are waiting on the class until Fall....too much is going on with everyone right now!

I managed, on Monday, to pull some chest muscles with one of the works out that I did and it gave me the feeling of "heart flutters" all day Tuesday and Wednesday. I was so worried yesterday that I was having a heart attack until it dawned on me what I had done. I slept with a heating pad on my chest yesterday and today, I'm just fine. Gawd, it is fun getting old and worrying about shit like that.

Yesterday was an absolute day from hell at work. Our computer systems went down twice AND I had clients walking around....fun combination. Plus, I had to "babysit" people and find them things to do when they were not working. I don't get paid enough to babysit.

Today is going to be busy just because I have picked up some extra projects to do that need to be completed so I will have less to worry about. Then, I am leaving and going to tan (less minutes this time), then going to the gym, then I am going home and doing all of my laundry and some cleaning. I am hoping that I will not only not have work on the brain this weekend, but I won't have home on the brain either. And it looks like I might have the chance to stop over and see the Chet/Shane residence with their new backyard! I am so excited about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home