Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yes, I am burned, but I can handle it. I was in the tanning bed for only 8 minutes and I have managed to burn my back and my ass. I am living with aloe vera right now just because I don't want to blister or peel. And yes, I will be going back because I bought A PASS!

Work was good today. Toni talked me into leaving for a full hour and getting Souper Salad for lunch, which was really yummy. I accomplished everything that I planned on doing, plus more again.

Tonight is the last night of class and I am actually kind of relieved...just because when I am use to going to bed earlier than 9:00 pm it makes Tuesdays hard. Other than that, it has been a really fun experience that I would love to continue. Now to figure out what class to take. Toni and I are discussing the "Ghost hunting" class.....but still not sure. Will post more on that when we decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home