Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

I was exhausted again last night, so I was in bed by 6:45 pm. Unfortunately, for some reason, after about two hours of sleep I awoke and was so hot that I tossed and turned the remainder of the night until 3:50 am and then I just got up and got ready for work. By the time I had driven into work this morning I had a headache that is trying very hard to become a migraine.

Dinner last night was wonderful. I did steaks, shrimp marinated in lemon pepper, and salmon, along with a potato salad, carmelized onions, and grilled mushrooms. Everyone enjoyed it immensely. I also managed to get all of my laundry done, the hamster cage cleaned, my room straightened up, the bushes on the side of the house trimmed, and more flowers planted. I guess I had a good reason to be tired last night!

I have already accomplished quite a bit at work today and plan on getting up current, if not ahead, in our projects this week. After work tonight I plan on going tanning and then to the gym. I hope to be at the gym tonight and tomorrow, and will be skipping Thursday as that is my MOM'S BIRTHDAY! She is turning 66 this year!!

Okay, wish me luck with getting rid of the migraine today and I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! Keep your positive energy going!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home