Thursday, May 20, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday, some more...


Toni made me go to Gringos today...and it was not TOO bad. She kept me very entertained with the adorable little "duck walk" she had going because of the small tampon she is wearing on her toe. Ah, it is nice to openly harass and tease a friend who can take it without freaking out!

I went and got my nails done after work AND started my official "tanning", or as we are affectionately calling it at work for me, my "pinking" since everyone knows that is what color I am going to go. I actually have a bit of color, but I HATE the smell of the bronzer you wear!!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day for my dad.......the polishing of the lenses to remove the gray film. It will be such a great blessing when he is able to see as perfect as when he first had them done. He has been so miserable with not being able to see again.

Oh, and I got my new catalog for classes kids! Here are the options I think that all are interested in should consider with me.....Ghost Hunting, Pottery(but it is just not thrown pots), Spanish, or Self-Defense for women. What do you all think???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home