Thursday, May 20, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Shoot! I woke up with a tummy that does not want to play nice today and I am not really enjoying it. Currently, Toni is trying to convince me that either Gringos, tequila, or milk will calm it. I think she is high...

Dinner with Dee last night was phenomenal. We sat at Applebees for 5 hours and I loved every moment. We discussed everything under the sun, and reconnected in a way that we have not in months. The conversation was unhurried and relaxing and enjoyable for every minute. I am sure I bored her to tears a few times. The most enjoyable part was realizing that:
1) we both are ready for changes that are coming in our life and looking forward to it with GUSTO
2) enjoy being in control of our lives, taking responsibility for our action and that which happens to us
3) enjoy living and loving with passion
4) can agree to disagree and still love one another

I love DEE! Thank you again for a wonderful evening and I look forward to doing it again soon.

Today, other than my tummy, I can feel the energy coursing through me that I have been lacking for sometime. I owe Dee in part for that positive energy, but I think it is also do to the fact that I just LOVE LIFE and really realized it last night. How odd that one day your eyes just suddenly open to something like that. I am looking forward to this summer, to having friends over to hang out, to going to see movies, to just LIVING LIFE.

Still looking forward to my weekend......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home