Thursday, February 12, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Well, last night was pretty good. I got home and headed to the gym. I did not manage to get all of my ab crunches in, but did manage 150 with 10 lb weights. I then went home and my sister and Barb came over for Barb's birthday and we sat around and talked until about 8:00 and then I fell into bed. Unfortunately, my house is a walking sick ward. My mom has a horrible hacking cough and I can tell that my dad is going to be picking up on it and this morning I woke up with a stuffy head, runny nose, and the slightest touch of a cough. I WILL NOT BE GETTING SICK, but I need to make sure my parents get well as soon as possible.

I also came in this morning to a totally cute Valentine's card and a "love bug" stuffed animal and decorated desk from Toni! That made my morning as my morning was almost ruined by the beautiful deer that I saw dead on the side of the road by my work. There is nothing that will ruin my entire day and pull at my heart like seeing the lifeless body of a beautiful animal.

Also, I think my mood is lifting a bit. I decided yesterday to take more of an active role in what is going on in my life. I know, hard to believe that I had let it go. I had been pulling myself in way to many directions, trying to make time for everybody else and not giving myself anytime. Well, that came to an end. One thing that I have been worrying about is spending time with the folks. I am going to be doing that this weekend, along with giving Dylan some time, and then the majority will be time for ME to do with as I please. And if this ickiness keeps building, it might be spent in bed!

Best feeling in the world: turning on your electric blanket before getting into bed and then by the time you crawl into bed, it is all toasty....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home