Sunday, February 08, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

Saturday was a very relaxing and wonderful day. Dylan and I spent some time at the Gateway and then we went back to his house and vegged in front of the TV with a picnic and watched three movies. Well, we almost watched three but had to turn two of them off because they were so awful! However, it was a wonderful day and evening just being able to relax, be with my best friend, and my biggest supporter.

Today has been great. I got up and shoveled/snowblowed my driveway and sidewalk, up into the circle, and all of their driveways, and down around the corner. I then had a little bit of breakfast, started some laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and have dusted. Also moved all the furniture so that my mom could vacuum. I have a batch of sourdough bread rising right now and we are going to have oyster stew for dinner. Unless you come from a very British home, you wouldn't like it. However, I have been eating oyster stew since I was about two months old and I absolutely love it!!! Weird, I know...

But that is going to be the sum of my day....Getting a lot of cleaning done, getting all of my laundry, and just getting some organization into my life.

Oh, I had a wonderful moment that I forgot to blog. My parents bought me the cutest pair of Levis for Christmas....Cute and way to small. I decided, for some strange reason, not to take them back. I tried them on yesterday and they not only fit, but are TOO BIG! I am excited as I am seeing the changes. I also had some one very close to me tell me that they could not only see the changes in me, but could feel and hear the attitude change in me...That I am a ball of positive energy. That made me feel wonderful as well.

Positive thought for the day: It is not necessary to "drive" the negative energy out of your life, the positive will over come it regardless and the negativity will leave on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home