Monday, February 02, 2004

Dear Diary Monday, part two....

Today was a long, long day at work, as we had two people out and the phones were non-stop. I spent a great deal of my day actually taking calls instead of getting my others priorities accomplished. Oh well, I have tomorrow to work on those, I hope. Thankfully Toni broke up the hell of today and we went to Cafe Rio and I got a chicken fajita salad with no rice, beans only, and had only two tablespoons of the dressing and did not eat the shell. All in all, it was a completely healthy lunch and it was good to get out and be entertained by Toni's road rage. You know I love you Toni, even though you don't love me!

I went to the gym after work and had an amazingly intense workout. I did two miles on the track and then 100 ab crunches with 10 pound weights and 150 ab crunches with 4.5 weights. It was a wonderful workout and I am actually exhausted as I am typing. I am actually thinking of how comfortable my bed and the electric blanket sounds right now.

My energy was lacking today, and I think it was because I have had a few issues on my mind lately. One of them is that I think I defended a person, and I mean REALLY defended (tooth and nail and everything) and I believe I was deceived and I am not sure how to proceed. And the other situation is my sister. I think she has it in her head that she has to "compete" for the attention of my mother and it is just getting plain annoying. Ah, tomorrow I will wake up and it will both be resolved....at least that is what I am going to believe in my world.

Positive thought for the day: Search for the energy, put the request out into the Universe, and allow it to come to you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home