Friday, February 06, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

Ah, beautiful Friday.....

I am at home today, having been allowed the day off. I got to sleep in until 7:00 this morning and just have been puttering around the house. Dylan and I are going to be getting together later, and he wants to go to the zoo. Why does he want to go to the zoo in freezing temperatures is beyond me, but it is all about what makes him happy.

I went to the gym last night and I just did not feel as motivated...More like I was tired. I did my two miles on the track and different weight sets of ab crunches for a total of 375. I had a great work out, but was still totally exhausted. I came home and had dinner and pretty much did not do a damn thing that I had planned. I even woke up this morning a bit tired, but I am hoping that will wear away as soon as I shower and get ready. Unfortunately, I did not get to see any of gym buddies. I am totally excited about the prospect of seeing Dylan's parents, Dylan, Dee, and hopefully in the future, Connie and Lindi maybe once a week or once a month. Connie and I have decided that we are going to "visit" each other's gym to work out. Gawd, I am turning into such a geek about the gym....

Positive thought for the day: Allow your body to experience what it needs. Do not deprive it of anything, including relaxation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home