Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

This day has already started out truly hilarious and aggravating! Let me start by explaining that two days ago, a dog came into our neighborhood and he comes to our fence and plays with Tinker and Tobee through the fence. He is a good size dog, about the size of a Labrador, and I have not seen him. Well, this morning, I saw him....up close and VERY personal. Tobee got up this morning and decided he needed to go out, so I let him. He found his friend and they started to play through the fence....only little quiet barks. Well, I looked outside to see what the hell Tobee was doing and that is when I saw him. He is beautiful. He sat down outside of the fence, looked up at me, and whined. Well, I brought Tobee in, threw his friend a treat, and closed the door. THAT is when the dog started really whining loud and barking. I decided to close the curtains and turn the lights off, and maybe he would go away. Well, after about 20 minutes he did. I jumped in the shower, started doing my morning routine. I went upstairs, and looked out the back window, and there sitting in the dark on the other side of the fence, was the dog still. I decided he was hungry so I made him a big plate of dry and wet dog food and went out the front door and called him. He came, but was very scared. I finally talked him into coming over to me, where he promptly through himself down at my feet on his back, to show his belly in a gesture that dogs do when they are showing that they are weaker. I rubbed his belly, talked to him, and left him to eat the huge plate of food. Well, I continued getting ready for work, went to the back door to let my cats out, and there is the dog, again. However, this time, he proceeded to bounce off the ground, and came OVER MY FENCE WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING IT! And made it up my back porch and almost into the house! Okay, here I am, 5:00 am, only wearing a robe and I decide to take the dog down off the porch, in the snow, and put him on the other side of the gate. Well, after him jumping all over me, covering me in kisses and snow, I manage to get him outside of my yard. I then proceed to walk back through the snow, only too look up and the damn dog is on the porch BEFORE I AM!! I get up there, and now I am frustrated and pissed. I decide the dog can manage to get into my yard, he can damn well get out of it by himself! I finish getting ready for work and head out to my car, no dog in sight. I pull out of my drive way AND THE DAMN DOG IS ON THE SIDE OF MY CAR FOLLOWING ME! Okay, I pulled back into my drive way, got out and yelled at the dog, pulled out of my drive way AND THE DOG IS TILL FOLLOWING ME! I do this six more times before I finally get so pissed off that I go into the house and get a broom. I come out and threaten him in various fashions....his response is to sit down on the front of my lawn and allow me to leave without him following me.

Anyone want a dog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home