Thursday, February 05, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

No dog this morning, so it was a good start.

The gym was exceptionally wonderful last night. I got to see Dee and Dylan's mom. I did my normal warm up of two miles on the track, then I did 100 ab crunches with 5 lbs, then 100 ab crunches with 10 lbs, then 25 with 15 lbs then moved to the flat crunch machine and did 100 crunches and then 25 on each side. I had a wonderful time, had a fantastic work out, got to see some beautiful friends, and went home and had a salad, which completely filled me up. And then I FINALLY got to chat with Dylan on the phone for a little while.

Work yesterday was not a good day. Some body in the "upper management" had the brilliant idea to have me take phone messages when there are calls holding and then have the reps call people back. Okay, problems that it caused: 1) I could not get any of my work done the entire day, which that in itself will generate calls, 2) if there are already so many calls in que that we need to take messages, WHO IS GOING TO CALL THEM BACK? and 3) would it not be easier just to higher more people? It is great when people make decisions about departments when they have never in worked in that position. I guess that is why they get paid the big bucks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home