Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I wish I could say that I woke up with a great attitude, but that would be a total lie. I am determined to accomplish a great deal at work today and go to the gym, and that is helping to motivate me on. If it weren't for that, I would probably sit my ass on my couch all day and watch daytime TV so that my mood could get worse.

Let me just start this rant by saying how much I hate Valentines. It is my second favorite holiday to hate, Easter is my first. Valentines is a waste of time. It has become nothing but an ends to a stress filled life, especially if you are waiting for something "special" to happen. Thank God that Dylan and I seem to manage to make going to Vegas our "Valentines" to each other. Maybe my hatred for this holiday comes from the many, many years of being the chubby girl who nobody wanted. And then when I did manage to entrap an emotionally torturous boy to be my "boyfriend" it was nothing but a day for him to get as many expensive gifts out of me as he could. Now, don't think that I am wallowing in any self-pity, because that is not the topic. Dylan made me "appreciate" the holiday for all that it should be, a day to express your love for each other, but I just can't seem to grasp that concept this year. Maybe it is because of my mood this week, maybe it is because I am tired of having holidays shoved down my throat from September until March, maybe it is just because I am tired. But this year, Valentines can bite my ass!

And as you can tell by that rant, I am still not capable of being positive.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home